The Short Term Care Insurance Gap–Where Do You Stand?
Unless you have an up-to-date insurance agent trained in the needs for Short Term Care Insurance, you won’t know.
Sadly, millions of people are finding out that their existing insurance policies have some significant areas that are not covered.
And…millions of Americans who have Medicare are finding out that what they assumed was an automatic twenty days of skilled care following a hospital stay, are instead finding out that they are not in line to receive that benefit. This creates a severe economic burden for most people, which can be solved ahead of time by Short Term Care Insurance.
Here are some items which should be addressed regarding the STCI insurance gap:
- what those insurance needs are
- how Short Term Care Insurance works
- why you may not qualify for the Medicare “Extended Care” benefit
- why this product is important to people considering retirement
- why this product is important to people age 40+
- why this product is different from Long Term Care Insurance
- how to contact an insurance agent to get more information